Tile & Grout
Residential & Commercial
The Leader in Tile & Floor
Tile and Grout Cleaning is an extensive process. We, at times, have to use good old elbow grease and hand scrub those stubborn grout lines. Take a look at some before and after photos below. The key is taking your time when cleaning and pre-spraying the grout so that our special solution lifts the dirt off of the grout.
- Marble Polishing
- Natural Stone Restoration – Polishing and Restoration of travertine, marble, limestone, and terrazzo.
- Grout Restaining/Tinting
- Grout Cleaning
- Grout Sealing
- Grout Recoloring
- Cleaning and Sealing of Natural Stone – Travertine, marble, limestone, terrazzo, slate, and granite
- Ask about our Certified application of permanent protective coating for tile and grout.
Tile & Grout Cleaning Techniques
- Providing Truck-mounted, steam/pressure washing system.
- Commercial grade cleaning products are used to dissolve, break down and penetrate the grout lines and then remove deep soils and spills.
- Depending on the type of stone, tile, porcelain and other flooring, special spotting products are used to break-down and treat stubborn spills and spots.
- Pressurized steam extraction drives and extracts any remaining dirt in the tile and grout.
- We highly recommend completing the process with a premium, industrial grade grout and stone sealer. Sealants can prolong the cleaning of your flooring, sealers can make grout and natural stone more resistant to water, oil based soils and stains.